Friday, June 7, 2019

I Love you Forever and ever - love quotes - relationship goals

























I Love you Forever and ever - love quotes - relationship goals


What are the best quotes for love?

“Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses.” “You know it's love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you're not part of their happiness.” “At a touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.” “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you.


What is the most romantic saying?

“I love you more than yesterday but less than tomorrow.”
“You are the strongest, greatest man/woman I know.”
“You make me the happiest person alive.”
“There isn't anyone else who could do a better job of raising our children than you.”
“I love everything there is to love about you.”


What are the 5 most important things in a relationship?

Self-Love. In order to have a healthy, loving relationship with another human being, you must first learn to love yourself. ...
Trust. This may seem obvious, but so many people are with partners they don't trust. ...
Honesty. ...
Communication. ...
Connection.

What are good relationship quotes?

“We are most alive when we're in love.” ...
“True love stories never have endings.” ...
“Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” ...
“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” ...
“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Facebook Fan Page